AshDale Electrical Testing Leeds
AshDale offer an old fashion helpful, friendly and courteous service without compromising on efficiency and quality.
We are a Leeds based company who specialize in the inspection and testing of electrical appliances, installations and emergency lighting. All testing is carried out to the highest standard in accordance with the relevant regulations.
Reasons to choose us:
- All staff are C.R.B checked (Criminal Records Bureau)
- All Testing to current Regulations.
- PAT testing (Portable Appliance Testing) in accordance with the IEE Code of Practice for the in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- Electrical Installations Testing - Periodic inspection and test of an electrical installation in accordance with BS 7671- 2018 -18th edition wiring regulations
- Emergency lighting, in accordance with BS 5266-2016
Get a quote now!Enter your name and phone number and we'll call you back!
About our fully managed system
On arrival at your premises we carry-out a survey of your electrical equipment to access the risk level of the equipment and environment.
Each appliance is allocated a unique serial number.
Each Item receives a formal visual inspection and appliance test in accordance with the IEE code of practice. We then label the appliance stating date tested, who by & retest due date.
On completion of inspection and testing a certificate is issued in the form of an asset list stating make, model & serial number plus a report stating all repairs, failures and recommendations.
All test records are stored for a minimum of 10 years, copies of reports and certificates are available free of charge upon request.
After the initial inspection and test, we contact you with regards to your future testing requirements 14 days before expiry and arrange an appointment at a time to suit you, seven days a week, out of hours at no extra charge.
During retest we carryout an audit of your electrical appliances, test only the items that require testing and any replacement or additional items and add them to your managed system. You are only charged for items tested.
Your Portable appliance records are updated annually keeping track of movement, replacement and addition of electrical equipment.